- Tour code: PTK-CCT001
- Length : half day
- Start from: Ho Chi Minh city
Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese& foreign tourists- the network of over 220km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. The fighters of Cu Chi took the war underground by developing a network of tunnels that stretched as far as Cambodia, Which included: meeting rooms, kitchens and ventilation systems. These tunnels served as an effective network for engaging in guerilla warfare against U.S troops.
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
- You’ll learn how thousands of guerrillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cook.
- There is a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Detail Itinerary Cu Chi tunnels tour:
PTK TRAVEL only have 1 time in the morning to the tunnels every day.
Departure time, meeting point: 07:45 AM at 220 De Tham street, District 1, HCMC. (Pick up on request with surcharge for guests who stay in the central city ). We provide free pick up at Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien, Cong Quynh.)
Depart for Cu Chi tunnels from PTK Travel partner office. Visitors will arrive Cu Chi tunnels after a drive of 1,5 hours. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history. A documentary film about the tunnels will explain to you about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war was in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels…..
After that travelers can try delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed, then visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range. Leave Cu Chi Tunnel and back Sai Gon, End of your trip
Tour Price Includes:
- A/C bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion