- Tour code: PTK-MK1004
- Length : a day
- Start from: Ho Chi Minh city
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the rich culture of the vibrant southern Delta region. Boating down the river to experience the local life, fishing port, fishing floating house, enjoy the local folk song music and seasonal fresh fruit.
Depart from your hotel in the center or our office for My Tho. A smooth two hours trip by bus takes you to visit the first bustling town of the Mekong Delta, My Tho, 70km from HCMC. From My Tho, you take a nice cruise to view Dragon Island, Tortoise Island.
On the way, we view the fishing port and stilt house. Stop for lunch right in the heart of the orchard beside the river. The rowing boat will take you to the island to enjoy tropical fruits, honey, and wonderful " Southern Vietnamese folk music" which performed by the local people.
After that, we continue the amazing boat trip to visit a coconut candy mill, Tan Thach canal, which is fully covered with water coconuts. visit the honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Return to My Tho and head back to HCMC around 5.30pm.
Describe the tour:
- Departure time: 08:00 AM
- Come back: 5.30 PM
- Group size: maximum of 20 pax
- Transportation: Van/Bus
- A/c or van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong Delta.
- English speaking guide (guide speaking other languages upon request)
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (L = Lunch)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion