- Tour code: PTK- SRH001
- Length : a day
- Start from: Ho Chi Minh city
Mui Ne belongs to Binh Thuan province, 215 km away from Ho Chi Minh City. Its features, on one hand, side, is sand dunes with kilometers of red, yellow and white sand and on the other hand side is shallow and gentle sloped beaches look like small Sahara in Viet Nam. Roads are shady under coconut trees and many resorts with beautiful rows of coconut trees along the beach shore. The water here is clean following for the seasons and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds. With Mui Ne sunrise 1 day trip from Ho Chi Minh not only do you visit beautiful white sandy dune, on the way, you also have a chance to visit yellow sandy dune and Fairy Stream. That is a perfect trip for your trip to get away from the bustling city.
This tour will take you to visit the famous places in Mui Ne: White sand dunes, Red sand dunes, Fishing Village, Fairy stream.
- You will have a chance to catch the sunrise on the White-sand dunes
- Sit on a jeep and visit 04 places.
- 00:30 AM: The driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne. You will arrive at Mui Ne at about 4:20 am. We will take a rest off our office till 4:30 am for meeting the jeep’ driver to catch the sunrise tour
- 4:30 AM: The jeep will pick you up for a sunrise jeep tour, you will visit four places:
- White sand dunes
- Red sand dunes
- Fishing Village
- Fairy stream
- After the sunrise jeep tour, the driver will transfer you back to our office PTK Travel.
- 9:30 AM: The driver will transfer you back to Ho Chi Minh.
- 2:30 PM: Arrival in Sai Gon. The driver will drop you off at your hotel or airport.
Just to say Goodbye and hopefully, see you again!
|PRICE/PERSON (USD)||98||72||55||45||contact us|
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$)
- Both ways transport by private vehicle (air conditioned), pick up from Saigon airport/hotel to Mui Ne and drop off Saigon hotel / TSN airport.
- All tolls, highway fees, gasoline, driver expense.
- Half day tour by private jeep.
- Car stop on the way for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Entrance fee at White sand dunes
- Entrance fee at Fairy stream
- Other services not mentioned in the above program
- Tour guide
- Jeep drive up to the hill on White sand dunes
- ATV on White sand dunes
- Meals and beverages
- Travel insurance