- Tour code: PTK-SSB01
- Length : a day
- Start from: Ho Chi Minh city
Mui Ne belongs to Binh Thuan province, 215 km away from Ho Chi Minh City. Its features, on one hand, side, is sand dunes with kilometers of red, yellow and white sand and on the other hand side is shallow and gentle sloped beaches look like small Sahara in Viet Nam. Roads are shady under coconut trees and many resorts with beautiful rows of coconut trees along the beach shore. The water here is clean following for the seasons and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds. With Mui Ne sunset 1 day trip from Ho Chi Minh not only do you visit beautiful white sandy dune, on the way, you also have a chance to visit yellow sandy dune and Fairy Stream. That is a perfect trip for your trip to get away from the bustling city.
- You will have a chance to catch the sunset on Red sand dunes
- Sit on a jeep and visit 04 places.
Traveling by Sleeper bus
- 7:00 AM: Take sleeper bus from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne, pick up at Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area, you will arrive Mui Ne about 12:30 pm, you will take a break at our office till 1:30 pm for meeting driver’s jeep to catch sunset tour
- 1:30 PM: The jeep will pick you up to see sunset jeep tour, you will visit:
- White sand dunes
- Red sand dunes
- Fishing Village
- Fairy stream
- 6:00 PM: Finish sunrise jeep tour, the driver will take you back to our office
- You can choice time back to Ho Chi Minh at 6:30 PM, 10:00 PM
|Price/person USD||32||30||28||26||24||contact us|
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$)
- Both ways transport by sleeping bus
- Half day tour by jeep with group.
- Entrance fee at White sand dunes
- Entrance fee at Fairy Stream.
- Other services not mentioned in the above program.
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- ATV on White sand dunes, Jeep driving up to the hill on White sand dunes
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance