- Tour code: PTK-VT005
- Length : a day
- Start from: Ho Chi Minh city
For residents of Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau 120 km is a perfect beach for relaxing.
From Ho Chi Minh, it takes 03 hours to Vung Tau by car.
Where will you go to Vung Tau?
- Seeing the notable monument in the city is a large statue of Jesus, constructed on a hilltop by Viet Nam’s Catholic minority. It was completed in the early 1970s with a height of 32 m and two outstretched arms spanning 18.4 m. It is considered to be among the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia.
- The Thich Ca Phat Dai pagoda and Niet Ban Tinh Xa temple, both Buddhist sites, are also significant, drawing pilgrims from around the country.
- Bach Dinh ( or the White Villa) is a historical site in Vung Tau beach town and has become a popular tourist attraction for visitors to the seaside city. Visitors to Bach Dinh can also enter a museum with a large number of ancient Chinese ceramics excavated from a shipwreck off the shore of Vung Tau. There are great panoramic views of the city and sea from the balcony on the third floor.
- Nui Lon is an important tourist location. A fortress called Phuoc Thang was built here in 1788 during the Nguyen dynasty to control the sea.
- The Whale Temple, where travelers can see whale bones and learn about the typical customs of the resident fishermen.
- Finally, we stop at the Fine Arts Shopping Center to buy some souvenirs for your friends and families.